The scientists have discovered a certain molecule that can be found in tabacco blossoms and is capable of fighting carcinogenic cells, therefore probably capable of curing cancer. This newly discovered molecule was named NaD1. The way it works is real simple. The molecule traces the cancinogenic cell, encircles it and then (simply put) sucks all of its bad cancer content so there is nothing left to menace the body!
Of course, this is just a theory and there are many tests to be carried out before it's safe to say that we have found an effective cancer treatment, but still. Preliminary studies that have already been run and they've turned out promising. Way to go!!

WOW.. that´s really something.. I wonder if then, if scientists would prove it right, would people in pharmacy sell cigarets or if the goverment would lower taxex on it... It would definitely raise a lot of questions... But I don´t know, it just doesn´t sound right...
ReplyDeleteThe tobacco leaves used in making cigarettes are poisonous. On the other hand, unused (so far) tobacco blossoms might be beneficial for health. I think it makes a lot of sense here and I'm not that much surprised to tell you the truth. For instance, snake's venom is often used as an antidote. As the saying goes: "The wounds can only be healed by the one who made them." Haha. Yeah, science!
ReplyDeleteI'm not surprised by this statement, either. I guess that all we need to improve the quality of our lives can be found somewhere in nature. If you were to visit Amazon jungle, you would be suprised by the number of species that might not been named yet. If you put these under a microscope , you would be amazed what are these plants and substances in them capable of.
ReplyDelete