If I had to choose one artist that I listen to the most, it would be an impossible thing for me to do! I mean, there are so many not only artists but genres that I like that I can't even count! My choice of music is dependent mostly on my mood and disposition. When I am depressed or sad about something I like to listen to some slow sad dismal songs that kind of help me wash my sadness away. On the other hand when I feel great and fresh I listen to fun and energetic music such as Katy Perry's songs or Jessie J'.
I think less and less people think of themselves as fans of one particular music genre. When I ask my friends what they listen to, the answer is the same in almost all cases- 'I listen to everything I like'. And I get it, I would say the same about myself. Sometimes I hear a song on a radio and it does not sound like something I would usually listen to at all but it somehow gets into my head and I can't stop crooning it the whole day! That's the power of music:)
Lately I have been into rap and hip hop music, especially Eminem. He really seems to be using his music to get his frustration out! The lyrics of his songs are full of anger and hatred but also memories of his childhood and his daughter..I like it though. And it is fun to learn the lyrics to his songs by heart and then sing along!! It's so damn hard haha! ♪♫
No comments:
Post a Comment