My priorities in life have changed many times as I grew up. When I was a little girl I don't think I even had a ladder of priorities. Lately I've been thinking mostly about the things I would not want my future partner/husband to lack.
Apart from the obvious qualities such as loyalty, faithfulness and honesty there is a great sense of humor and mutual interests. I know a few couples where there is a husband and he is such a crosspatch(!).ughh..I'm sure that I would not be able to put up with that! On the other hand, funny at all costs is not a win either. I'm sure I will need a person by my side who can be serious and able to talk about important stuff as well as have fun.
Mutual interests is definitely a very important element in partnership. They can involve sports, games or just going for a walk once in a while. Not only does it help bond the mates but also it is a great way of relaxation. I have this idea that my future partner and I will be sitting on a couch, sipping coffee and watching films that we will have watched so many times that we will know all the lines by heart but it won't matter to us because it will just feel so great! I can't wait!!!
I would rather not mention my requirements about the looks haha.. I know that I'm not perfect myself so I'm not waiting for some dreamy prince that does no wrong. How could I ever feel equal to him?!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHi Táňa, I did enjoy reading your post concerning your life priorities and especially your partner and I'd recommend that you not care too much about your future partner that much. What really matters is the fact that you click and you find some activities you keen on doing together. You named your post „ What a girl wants“ and I have to thank you for the insight of yours as this is an evergreen topic!
ReplyDeleteWau! What a fun post Táňa! Your post is both fun to read and also educational for us “boys” because it provides us with an interesting insight of “girl’s” mind. I like the fact that your priorities are, in my opinion, focused on the really important things and they are not too specific. The third paragraph is really in some way heartwarming because those are the little things that are also very important in a healthy relationship.
ReplyDeleteI think you hit the nail on the head. We shouldn't expect our future partners to be perfect, because we are far from perfect ourselves. Umm, that was deep.. Anyway, I agree that it is good to have "something" you expect from your partner. And of course you need someone who can be both serious and funny. One of these usually doesn't work without the other. All in all, well written. Thumbs up.
ReplyDelete