Hey! Welcome to my blog! I think it would be best if I
introduced myself for a start and tell you a little bit about who I am and what I
enjoy doing in my spare time.Well, my name is Táňa and I’m 20. I study English
for business at the university in Pardubice. I guess the reason why I study
this is simply because I like languages, English especially.
But I also started to learn German! Well, I studied it at
the elementary school and high school as my first language but I never really built
up a foundation for it so I did not have anything to build the language on. This time I started from scratch and
hopefully it will go smoothly because there may be some knowledge left in my
head.
What I do love doing in my free time is watching TV series, hanging
out with friends, reading interesting articles online and most recently going
jogging! A few of my friends talked me into it so I tried it and to be honest I
was surprised how great that felt! I think next time it will be me who will talk
the rest of the group into doing it again. Speaking about what TV series I
watch, there are a few that I absolutely love! Those are Sherlock,
Suits and The IT Crowd as for comedies. I think the reason I enjoy watching them so much is that it is
a perfect way of relaxation but more importantly - listening! So I get the fun
part and study part at the same time! But don’t get me wrong, I realize that
listening is not everything. That is why I try to speak to as many native
speakers as I can. Luckily I have many american friends I met on holidays that
I am in touch with so they help me with my English just by talking to me.
OK, I guess that’s it for now :)
No comments:
Post a Comment