Monday, October 21, 2013

Movie of the year??

I was not planning to go to the theater to see Gravity but my friend convinced me so I went. I knew about all the high ratings and people speaking highly of it so I did not expect to be disappointed.. and I wasn't!!!
With Gravity the plot is not the most important part..the plot is the space and the feeling it gives you is what is important. I was scared, I cried, I laughed, I was amazed, I was hooked and I had this harrowing feeling about all of it! This is the effect that watching of this movie had on me.
Sandra Bullock, George Clooney
Gravity is a space survival drama/thriller that will draw you into the plot immediately. The emptiness and loneliness of space is very well presented there. The breathtaking visuals and very deep scores is really outstanding and go well blended with the movie.
Some people say that this movie was boring and nerveless..I could not disagree more!! I wasn't bored at all!  This is one hot candidate to became a movie of the year! Or at least one of the best movies I have seen in my life.  I take my hat off to Sandra Bullock especially on whom the whole movie was based.  I was sooo wrapped up in her character Ryan Stone, and I really felt for her and for what she was going through. I only hope she at least gets nominated for this movie, she deserves it for her talent, she was very fit and looked the part.
In a nutshell - This movie is something you will be thinking about and talking about days after you see it, and that is good enough for me. Thumbs up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment